July 17, 2008

Count Down . . .

My first blog, my first post . . . . .
The clock is ticking and there is so much to do before getting on that plane to Beijing. Not only at the office - in closing on all current projects but also in preparation of a long stay in Beijing. It will be my first visit to China. What do I pack? of course I need to be prepared for just about anything - for personal use and to facilitate work on location. My bills need to be automatically paid whilst I am away, mail held back at the post office, house sitters, plant waterers, appointments need to be rescheduled, vacations pre-booked, dentist appointments postponed, . . . you name it. Ahhhhhhhhhh. I cannot wait until I am packed and ready and getting of the plane in Beijing, ready to go and meeting all my colleagues endeavouring on this same journey. My plan is to blog as often as I can - hoping to keep friends and family updated of the goings on in Beijing . . . so, i'll keep you posted.
22 days to go . . . .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey you !!! Hope you have a GREAT time there!
X
M'tje