
Short up-date on preparations - What a productive week . . . .
I finally have my IOC accreditation and my VISA for China, I was getting nervous there but they are in, so nobody can stop me at the border . . HURRAY !!! Good news on my on-line project for the Olympics - is almost signed and done before I leave - one more week to close. It has proven to be quite a challenge and very complex. Who would have thought. So at the moment it's basicly getting my last minute shopping done and making lists so I do not forget to bring adaptors, vaccination booklets, insurance and that sort of stuff. Tickets for the Holland Heineken House for our guests (and myself of course) are in so that is covered. Need to pack my "orange kit" for my cheering of the Dutch team. Vacation is almost booked so when I get back from China I can do the laundry and fly out again - to Egypt and catch up on my diving. Hope my Dolphin friends are still there :-) Some fun stuff you can follow on-line. We have 100 international atheletes blogging for us in Beijing. Check out their blogs on lenovo.com/voices. And if you want to see the venues I will be working at check lenovo.com/2008. We think of everything . . . :-)
Ok - Catch you later. Have a little party to go to. Family has prepared a surprise sending off party so I can give my nieces a big hug before leaving.

3 comments:
Hi Carina, Have a great time, all sounds very exciting, have a good trip and keep us posted!!
Groetjes
Colin, Marielle and Thomas
Dear Carina,
Good for you. I am curious about your impressions out there. I will check your blog for updates.
Marco V.
He meissie,
Veel plezier en pas goed op jezelf!
XX
Marlene
Post a Comment