Following this the producer was interested in doing an item on Lenovo so yesterday Floris and a film crew from Rabobank and NOS came to the Lenovo Research and Development office in Beijing. A real coincidence that we ran into the designer of the Torch and got him in the programme too. Also there was an interview with our Dutch President of Lenovo EMEA and of course a foto session. It was so cool that although Floris did not qualify for the Olympics he got to experience something his team mates would not - hold the Olympic Torch.
Jan Willem - Thanks for putting us in touch. The edition should be on the TV any time now on NOS, NL1 at 23:00 - keep an eye out as I will not be able to see it. Will need comments - you may even see me in my sexy uniform as I welcome our guests at the reception.
Tonight - after my 23.00 airport run I am hoping to head out to HHH again - this time bringing all my colleagues - we can use a bit of partying. Wave 2 guests have now left and today the 3rd wave is arriving. Coming week I will be assigned a group and a coach to tour around - hope I do not loose anyone :-) It will be a short night. Tomorrow morning we will be going to a hockey match - Belgium vs Korea which is great but a shame it is not NL - they play in the evening. Will have to try and catch that on TV.
A big hug to all - we are half way the programme, it goes so fast. . . . . . . .
xxx Carina

No comments:
Post a Comment