I still wanted to share a picture with you from last wave of guests - we did a tour in the International Broadcast Centre (IBC) and went to the EBU - Eurovision Broadcasting Union - which consolidates the European broadcasters with exclusive rights to
broadcast the Games. We saw several
locations from the office to the editing stations and the separate Broadcasters. Check out the number of cables on this puppy !!! Don't want a loose one there ;-)
From my side I have been extremely lucky and had the chance to see many events - Volleyball, Gymnastics, Hockey and more to come.
On the Olympic Green it is quite funny - as I stand there with my "lolipop" in my uniform and all my accreditations around my neck - waiting for our guests - people actually come up and want a picture with me. Hahahahaha, what a blast. I also found out that with the accreditation that I have hanging from my neck, I have access to all events - how cool is that? Not that I have time to make good use of it but you never know . . . .
Enclosed some pictures of events I have attended. Volleyball USA vs Japan and Field Hockey NL vs Korea - actually we had tickets to Germany vs New Zealand but had some help to get into the last 10 minutes of the NL match where "Orange" won 3-2

No comments:
Post a Comment